What do people say?...
Too be honest when I see a lady covered in tattoo’s I’m looking to see what she has, there is nothing worse than to have someone staring at you because you have many tattoos. I like tattoos. I am a heavily tattooed person myself, and have seen people looking at me. It doesn’t bother me, it would bother me more to think someone would cross the road to get away from me, not everyone who is tattooed is a violent person…
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
I don’t go out with women but have this theory that women who go for tattoos are not afraid to display the more masculine aspects of their personality and men rather like this as they could relate to a woman who may also like football and beer. This is not to say that all women with tattoos are butch but demonstrate a certain self power which is rather appealing to some men.