What do people say?...
Tattoo is an art and makes you look beautiful, irrespective of the gender. They give you a story and hold onto memories you want to cherish. I think women with tattoos are strong, beautiful, courageous and bold. We are not afraid to show people what we believe in. We are not afraid to tell our story. Our tattoos are our possessions we carry with elegance and confidence.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Too be honest when I see a lady covered in tattoo’s I’m looking to see what she has, there is nothing worse than to have someone staring at you because you have many tattoos. I like tattoos. I am a heavily tattooed person myself, and have seen people looking at me. It doesn’t bother me, it would bother me more to think someone would cross the road to get away from me, not everyone who is tattooed is a violent person…