What do people say?...
A classy woman with a classy tattoos remains classy.
A trashy woman with a classy tattoos remains trashy.
A trashy woman with a trashy tattoos remains trashy.
A classy woman with a well placed classy tattoos that knows how AND when to act trashy is sexy as hell.
Now the woman that had Bike handle bars as a tramp stamp fits in one of these groups.
3 guesses, and the first two do not count.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Well, massive tattoo coverage is not really my bag.
Personally (and I know this is one fellah’s preference) I’m more appreciative of sleeves and such on men than women. I can’t quite put my finger on why, though it has somewhat to do with liking the aesthetics of women’s limbs undistracted by tattoos.
All that said, seeing a heavily tattooed woman doesn’t freak me out or make me not like her. I will make a weak assumption that she’s likely more untraditional than an unadorned woman, but that’s about all I have to go on. I will say, I’ve found that people with tattoos often like to talk about them, so it can be a nice icebreaker.