What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Not a big fan of women with tattoos. I never once seen a woman with a tattoos and said “Wow, she’s better looking now that I seen that”. However, I seen pretty girls with gaudy ones. And said “Damn, why would she go and put extra ink on that beautiful canvas she got.
It’s your body, so it’s your choice. I guess I never seen the beauty in them.
Well, massive tattoo coverage is not really my bag.
Personally (and I know this is one fellah’s preference) I’m more appreciative of sleeves and such on men than women. I can’t quite put my finger on why, though it has somewhat to do with liking the aesthetics of women’s limbs undistracted by tattoos.
All that said, seeing a heavily tattooed woman doesn’t freak me out or make me not like her. I will make a weak assumption that she’s likely more untraditional than an unadorned woman, but that’s about all I have to go on. I will say, I’ve found that people with tattoos often like to talk about them, so it can be a nice icebreaker.