What do people say?...
Because chicks with tats are hot! H A W T, Hot!
Thank you for asking.
I could answer with statistics that would most likely bore you. I could get all philosophical about standards of women’s appearance and what is acceptable. I could do all of that but women with tattoos are the bomb because THEY ARE!
In all actuality tattoos kind of signify a slight streak of rebellion in a woman, and by the choice of tattoos it can signify individuality and creativity. And if I see a really pretty girl with a really cool tattoo I just brainlessly ask to take her to dinner. Of course I get brainful when she tells me no. But it was so worth the risk.
If you or someone you know is considering getting a tattoo I would have to give one word of advice: Heck ya get that tattoo and (if it’s appropriate to show) let us see it!
I don’t really know why but I actually prefer women who have tattoos. Specifically, I like sleeves over single picture tattoos.
This is perfect to me. I don’t like tattoos that reach the neck or hands, or cover the face. I can’t explain why, but I do love tattoos on a woman.
As for “classy or trashy”, I don’t use either of those words to describe tats. I suppose that would depend on the content of the individual tattoo.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!