What do people say?...
I don’t go out with women but have this theory that women who go for tattoos are not afraid to display the more masculine aspects of their personality and men rather like this as they could relate to a woman who may also like football and beer. This is not to say that all women with tattoos are butch but demonstrate a certain self power which is rather appealing to some men.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Because chicks with tats are hot! H A W T, Hot!
Thank you for asking.
I could answer with statistics that would most likely bore you. I could get all philosophical about standards of women’s appearance and what is acceptable. I could do all of that but women with tattoos are the bomb because THEY ARE!
In all actuality tattoos kind of signify a slight streak of rebellion in a woman, and by the choice of tattoos it can signify individuality and creativity. And if I see a really pretty girl with a really cool tattoo I just brainlessly ask to take her to dinner. Of course I get brainful when she tells me no. But it was so worth the risk.
If you or someone you know is considering getting a tattoo I would have to give one word of advice: Heck ya get that tattoo and (if it’s appropriate to show) let us see it!