What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
If men think this way at all it would imply only the reason that they think those kind of women are more adventurous and open to doing different things with their body.
While this connotation is based ONLY on men’s individual mindsets on women, not every guy or most guys think this way and usually women don’t EVER get tattoos for any other reason because they want and or enjoy tattoos.
Just my opinion tho, I think this is just someone elses opinion based off of what they know or have seen with women getting hit or or women they know with tattoos that don’t have an issue getting guys. Thing is, most women in general don’t ever have an issue with guys, tattoos or not so think it just all boils down to preference and how the girl handles herself.
Tattoo is an art and makes you look beautiful, irrespective of the gender. They give you a story and hold onto memories you want to cherish. I think women with tattoos are strong, beautiful, courageous and bold. We are not afraid to show people what we believe in. We are not afraid to tell our story. Our tattoos are our possessions we carry with elegance and confidence.