What do people say?...
I dated a supermodel type babe with an inordinate supply of tattoos. Some she drew herself, being a talented artist. Each one had huge meaning to her. It is like wearing your story on the outside. It seemed to help her with the pain she felt on the inside from past abuse. I was fine with it. She was a really thoughtful, kind and gentle person. We all have scars. Some inside and some outside. Choosing to take that pain and wear it, gives people a way to voice that, be it heartbreak or love or anger or fear. See the tattoos for what they are, a story.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
I don’t really know why but I actually prefer women who have tattoos. Specifically, I like sleeves over single picture tattoos.
This is perfect to me. I don’t like tattoos that reach the neck or hands, or cover the face. I can’t explain why, but I do love tattoos on a woman.
As for “classy or trashy”, I don’t use either of those words to describe tats. I suppose that would depend on the content of the individual tattoo.