What do people say?...
Tattoo is an art and makes you look beautiful, irrespective of the gender. They give you a story and hold onto memories you want to cherish. I think women with tattoos are strong, beautiful, courageous and bold. We are not afraid to show people what we believe in. We are not afraid to tell our story. Our tattoos are our possessions we carry with elegance and confidence.
A classy woman with a classy tattoos remains classy.
A trashy woman with a classy tattoos remains trashy.
A trashy woman with a trashy tattoos remains trashy.
A classy woman with a well placed classy tattoos that knows how AND when to act trashy is sexy as hell.
Now the woman that had Bike handle bars as a tramp stamp fits in one of these groups.
3 guesses, and the first two do not count.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!