What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Tattoo is an art and makes you look beautiful, irrespective of the gender. They give you a story and hold onto memories you want to cherish. I think women with tattoos are strong, beautiful, courageous and bold. We are not afraid to show people what we believe in. We are not afraid to tell our story. Our tattoos are our possessions we carry with elegance and confidence.
I don’t go out with women but have this theory that women who go for tattoos are not afraid to display the more masculine aspects of their personality and men rather like this as they could relate to a woman who may also like football and beer. This is not to say that all women with tattoos are butch but demonstrate a certain self power which is rather appealing to some men.