What do people say?...
Too be honest when I see a lady covered in tattoo’s I’m looking to see what she has, there is nothing worse than to have someone staring at you because you have many tattoos. I like tattoos. I am a heavily tattooed person myself, and have seen people looking at me. It doesn’t bother me, it would bother me more to think someone would cross the road to get away from me, not everyone who is tattooed is a violent person…
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Well, massive tattoo coverage is not really my bag.
Personally (and I know this is one fellah’s preference) I’m more appreciative of sleeves and such on men than women. I can’t quite put my finger on why, though it has somewhat to do with liking the aesthetics of women’s limbs undistracted by tattoos.
All that said, seeing a heavily tattooed woman doesn’t freak me out or make me not like her. I will make a weak assumption that she’s likely more untraditional than an unadorned woman, but that’s about all I have to go on. I will say, I’ve found that people with tattoos often like to talk about them, so it can be a nice icebreaker.