What do people say?...
Not a big fan of women with tattoos. I never once seen a woman with a tattoos and said “Wow, she’s better looking now that I seen that”. However, I seen pretty girls with gaudy ones. And said “Damn, why would she go and put extra ink on that beautiful canvas she got.
It’s your body, so it’s your choice. I guess I never seen the beauty in them.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
I don’t go out with women but have this theory that women who go for tattoos are not afraid to display the more masculine aspects of their personality and men rather like this as they could relate to a woman who may also like football and beer. This is not to say that all women with tattoos are butch but demonstrate a certain self power which is rather appealing to some men.