What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Not a big fan of women with tattoos. I never once seen a woman with a tattoos and said “Wow, she’s better looking now that I seen that”. However, I seen pretty girls with gaudy ones. And said “Damn, why would she go and put extra ink on that beautiful canvas she got.
It’s your body, so it’s your choice. I guess I never seen the beauty in them.
Too be honest when I see a lady covered in tattoo’s I’m looking to see what she has, there is nothing worse than to have someone staring at you because you have many tattoos. I like tattoos. I am a heavily tattooed person myself, and have seen people looking at me. It doesn’t bother me, it would bother me more to think someone would cross the road to get away from me, not everyone who is tattooed is a violent person…