What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Not a big fan of women with tattoos. I never once seen a woman with a tattoos and said “Wow, she’s better looking now that I seen that”. However, I seen pretty girls with gaudy ones. And said “Damn, why would she go and put extra ink on that beautiful canvas she got.
It’s your body, so it’s your choice. I guess I never seen the beauty in them.
I dated a supermodel type babe with an inordinate supply of tattoos. Some she drew herself, being a talented artist. Each one had huge meaning to her. It is like wearing your story on the outside. It seemed to help her with the pain she felt on the inside from past abuse. I was fine with it. She was a really thoughtful, kind and gentle person. We all have scars. Some inside and some outside. Choosing to take that pain and wear it, gives people a way to voice that, be it heartbreak or love or anger or fear. See the tattoos for what they are, a story.