What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
I don’t really know why but I actually prefer women who have tattoos. Specifically, I like sleeves over single picture tattoos.
This is perfect to me. I don’t like tattoos that reach the neck or hands, or cover the face. I can’t explain why, but I do love tattoos on a woman.
As for “classy or trashy”, I don’t use either of those words to describe tats. I suppose that would depend on the content of the individual tattoo.