What do people say?...
A classy woman with a classy tattoos remains classy.
A trashy woman with a classy tattoos remains trashy.
A trashy woman with a trashy tattoos remains trashy.
A classy woman with a well placed classy tattoos that knows how AND when to act trashy is sexy as hell.
Now the woman that had Bike handle bars as a tramp stamp fits in one of these groups.
3 guesses, and the first two do not count.
I dated a supermodel type babe with an inordinate supply of tattoos. Some she drew herself, being a talented artist. Each one had huge meaning to her. It is like wearing your story on the outside. It seemed to help her with the pain she felt on the inside from past abuse. I was fine with it. She was a really thoughtful, kind and gentle person. We all have scars. Some inside and some outside. Choosing to take that pain and wear it, gives people a way to voice that, be it heartbreak or love or anger or fear. See the tattoos for what they are, a story.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!