What do people say?...
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!
Because chicks with tats are hot! H A W T, Hot!
Thank you for asking.
I could answer with statistics that would most likely bore you. I could get all philosophical about standards of women’s appearance and what is acceptable. I could do all of that but women with tattoos are the bomb because THEY ARE!
In all actuality tattoos kind of signify a slight streak of rebellion in a woman, and by the choice of tattoos it can signify individuality and creativity. And if I see a really pretty girl with a really cool tattoo I just brainlessly ask to take her to dinner. Of course I get brainful when she tells me no. But it was so worth the risk.
If you or someone you know is considering getting a tattoo I would have to give one word of advice: Heck ya get that tattoo and (if it’s appropriate to show) let us see it!
Not a big fan of women with tattoos. I never once seen a woman with a tattoos and said “Wow, she’s better looking now that I seen that”. However, I seen pretty girls with gaudy ones. And said “Damn, why would she go and put extra ink on that beautiful canvas she got.
It’s your body, so it’s your choice. I guess I never seen the beauty in them.