What do people say?...
Well, massive tattoo coverage is not really my bag.
Personally (and I know this is one fellah’s preference) I’m more appreciative of sleeves and such on men than women. I can’t quite put my finger on why, though it has somewhat to do with liking the aesthetics of women’s limbs undistracted by tattoos.
All that said, seeing a heavily tattooed woman doesn’t freak me out or make me not like her. I will make a weak assumption that she’s likely more untraditional than an unadorned woman, but that’s about all I have to go on. I will say, I’ve found that people with tattoos often like to talk about them, so it can be a nice icebreaker.
I don’t go out with women but have this theory that women who go for tattoos are not afraid to display the more masculine aspects of their personality and men rather like this as they could relate to a woman who may also like football and beer. This is not to say that all women with tattoos are butch but demonstrate a certain self power which is rather appealing to some men.
I see a person who:
1. Appreciates art.
2. Is confident.
3. Is comfortable with their own body (an attractive quality for me).
4. Could probably care less what you think of their body art.
5. Has a good job/career/money. Quality tattoos are a luxury service and are expensive!
6. Has a high threshold for pain (could be good or bad).
7. Could probably kick your a$$.
8. Is probably a lot of fun!